PPF’s reach spans from Europe to Russia, the USA and across Asia. PPF's assets under management totalled to almost EUR 38 billion
(as at 30 June 2018)
PPF Group invests into multiple market segments such as banking and financial services, telecommunications, mechanical engineering, real estate and biotechnology
PPF Group’s success, professionalism and determination rests on more than a quarter century of work by Petr Kellner and his team
PPF Group acquires Serbia-based Telenor Banka
PPF Group announces that it has acquired a 100% stake in Serbia-based Telenor Banka from Telenor Group, having obtained the necessary regulatory approval from National Bank of Serbia. The transaction is natural follow up of ...
PPF Group will not buy Bulgaria-based Nova Group
PPF Group announces that it will not acquire the 95% equity stake in Bulgaria-based media company Nova Broadcasting Group Jsc. from Modern Times Group (MTG), and the remaining 5% stake from Eastern European Media Holdings ...
Petra Dobešová to join the Board of Trustees of The Kellner Family Foundation
Petra Dobešová will join the Board of Trustees of The Kellner Family Foundation as of 1 January 2019. She will be responsible for managing, organising and promoting all philanthropic projects pursued by the family foundation ...
If you are interested in working at PPF Group, please visit our
PPF Group in the Czech Republic
To find out about PPF Group’s activities and contributions in the country of its origin,
please see our Factsheet or download it in PDF format.
To find out more about PPF Group’s CSR activities, you can find the summary in the PDF format bellow.