PPF Financial Holdings B.V.
PPF Financial Holdings B.V. is an important part of the PPF Group, which encompasses its investments in the financial sector (PPF banka, Home Credit including Air Bank, ClearBank).
As of 30 June 2015, PPF Group restructured its consumer finance and banking business represented by Home Credit, Air Bank and PPF banka under the new holding entity – PPF Financial Holdings B.V.
Being a financial holding company, PPF Financial Holdings B.V. is subject to prudential requirements that are applicable on a consolidated basis in accordance with Regulation No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council (CRR) and the transposition of Directive 2013/36/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council (CRD IV). PPF Financial Holdings B.V. is supervised on a consolidated basis by the Czech National Bank. PPF banka is the responsible bank in the group of the financial holding company.
By a decision of the Czech National Bank in November 2015, PPF Financial Holdings B.V. was identified as an “Other Systemically Important Institution”, which results in stricter capital and other regulatory requirements in areas such as liquidity, leverage ratios and internal management and control systems.
- Terms and Conditions of Securities: PPF FIN.H. 3,6/28 (ISIN: CZ0000001078)
- Prospectus PPF FIN.H. VAR/27 (ISIN: CZ0000001011)
Financial statements, annual and half-yearly reports
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – Annual Accounts 2018 (published on 30. 4. 2019)
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – half-year report 2018 (published on 01. 10. 2018)
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – Annual Accounts 2017
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. - Consolidated special purpose financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2016
Obligatory published inside information
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – Home Credit B.V.: submission of application for listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (published on 15. 7. 2019)
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – information on Q1 2019 consolidated profit (published on 2. 7. 2019)
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – information on Q4 2018 consolidated profit (published on 8. 3. 2019)
- Home Credit Group B.V., subsidiary of PPF Financial Holdings B.V., ends its discussions with MONETA Money Bank, a.s. (published on 27. 02. 2019)
- PPF Financial Holdings B.V. – information on Q3 2018 consolidated profit (published on 27. 11. 2018)
- Home Credit Group B.V., subsidiary of PPF Financial Holdings B.V., entered into preliminary agreement with MONETA Money Bank, a.s. (published on 08. 10. 2018)
Other obligatory published information
- Information on interest payment of bond PPF FIN.H. VAR/27 on 18 December 2018 (published on 28. 1. 2019)
- Information about the choice of a Member State of the European Union pursuant to Section 123 of the Capital Market Undertakings Act (published on 24. 09. 2018)
PPF Financial Holdings B.V.